Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hmm...what to do?

What should we do, oh silent crowd?

Should we forgo the first meeting and pick another book, or should we meet?

I really feel like I'm talking to myself these days, but that's okay... I'm getting good at it, apparently.

Oh yeah, in the time that I've been waiting for responses, I finished Donnelly's book, read Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging, and started the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud...absolutely LOVE these books! Like Harry Potter? Very similar, but different! Beautiful, huh?

Have something to say? Want to be a part of it all? Having a great, fun-filled summer? Or just bored out of your skull?

CONTRIBUTE, POR FAVOR!!!

Dawn

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home