Monday, May 08, 2006

Let's MEET!

Alrighty, all! (Is anyone out there?!?)

It would be a GREAT idea to get together before summer classes drag me down even further, and the rest of you all get on with your free time (not jealous or anything...grr.)

So, I will be at the Dragon's Den at 6 pm (since 619 starts at 6:30 this week), and if ANY of you want to join me, that's great. If no one shows up to argue a title with me, or to discuss when we're meeting after this point, then we will read Donnelly's A Northern Light. Have it read in two weeks...and we'll meet to discuss it. (and to pick our next great read!)

JOIN ME: Thursday, May 11 @ 6pm!
See you then!

(Maybe we'll decide to meet in Vestal, or in Cortland, to appease Jack ;) !!!)
We'll see!

Later,
Dawn

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I have to pick up Danielle from track practice--I may be a little late.
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home