Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Surrender

So, I'd say most of us have read our first pick. I think it might be best to just leave the first one as a blog discussion book...how about deciding on a deadline for the next book, and pick the next one!!

My vote is for the book that is being read on the adbooks listserve for June1-June 15: SURRENDER by Sonya Hartnett. Check out this book...see what you think and propose a book YOU want to read next!!!

Adbooks is so up with the new books that we could take a few hints from them (though they are late with reading THE BOOK THIEF for the last half of June). If you haven't signed up for the listserve, it would behoove you do so, then you could contribute to this blog and that group as well! Two birds with one stone, I say. (Alright, I haven't contributed to Adbooks yet...give me time.)

That's MY idea for a book. Also, I think we should opt for a deadline now, decide a time and a place, so that people like me can get the night off! How about the Monday after Father's Day...June 19th? I'm open for suggestions for meeting places and times.

Well, off to finish my book for class tonight...

Dawn

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home