Monday, May 22, 2006

When to meet...

Alrighty, I've been avoiding my computer for the past few days, so I guess I should probably make up for lost time.

Since some of us are headed the Cortland way Thursday night for our first class, I was thinking that the first meeting could happen then. Perhaps, instead of meeting at a bar before class (that could be detrimental to my study habits), we could just meet at the Dragon's Den again...maybe 4:30-ish, since our class is at 5:30 (I think)...unless y'all want more than an hour.

Please blog about this so we can figure out who will be attending!!!!

Off to work again...
Dawn

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home