Sunday, June 18, 2006

Crazy busy

So I guess everyone is having a busy summer like I am. Since no one is listening, I can tell you all that I am exhausted after this father's day weekend, since my dad had a heart attack, and is miraculously fine, and scared the entire family to death as a result. We're still waiting for results from tests and such, but...we are all mystified. And relieved!

As far as the SBC goes, I hope that everyone is reading this summer. Read what you want. Read often. Read everything and anything, and I will too. If anyone wants to get together (your turn to propose it), I would very much like that. Our first summer class is over the 27th (we've read 7 books, so we ARE reading!!), but the second one starts the 05 of July...so pick a book soon so we can read during that break!

Read a lot!
Keep posting...hehe (you know I will!)

Dawn

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Dear Dawn,
I'm so glad to hear that your Dad is on the road to recovery from his heart attack. I hope that the test results come back favorable so that he can get back into the swing of things soon.
I am busily working on lesson plans for my 11th and 7th grade classes. I need to submit lessons to my mentor teacher by August. I am still interested in book club but am compelled to finish reading my "required" book list before I read anything else.
Enjoy your time off this summer :-)
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home