Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer II

Hi everyone,

In the midst of my second summer class, a comprehensive course in the Romantic poets, the younger generation (Keats, Shelley, and Byron), and suprisingly, I am LOVING it! I guess I don't remember too much from my survey course in Brit Lit II at BU, but it's like finding a new love I already knew. Keats, especially, is enjoyable.

I haven't been doing any reading outside of the requirements for the class...there's too much to do and I prize my sleep/relax time. But, I DO have an on-going list from ADBOOKS emails that I want to read! It is right here at the pc so I can jot them down....BTW, does anyone know how all of those NCTE people get such early copies of books that no one has even heard of? THAT would be so awesome!

Time to relax, and think about working...any good reads lately? I'll put them on my to-do list after Aug 9!!

Later,
Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home