Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another Try

Here it goes, another go at communicating my recent readings of YA Lit. While it is true that my personal reading life has gone into hibernation (until further notice, or until I can't stand it any longer and pick up my recent treasure book), I must impart to all of you (or just to Natalie) the last few troves I dove through:

Well, I finished INKSPELL, the sequel to INKHEART, and though I think Funke has got it going on, I will admit the last few chapters, sadly, were unneccessary. Yup, I was already psyched about wanting to read the third installment, which is as of yet unnamed, despite the long ending.

The book, I'll say was great. Need I say more?

Then, I started SABRIEL by Garth Nix. It's about a necromancer and his daughter's plight to find him. Let's just say that the fantasy genre has taken a giant leap forward! It was (well, is, since I haven't finished it yet...) AWESOME! I can't wait to pick it up again and read the rest in the three part (or more) series.

YA Lit...I'll miss you...

Until summer break... (Or tomorrow)

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home